Game Development Track:
– This is an advanced game development workshop using Python concepts and applications.
– Students learn new game mechanics and techniques using basic syntax and logic structuring.
– Students learn to build a full-fledged game they’ll be excited to share with their friends and family.
– Expand students’ imagination and options when building their own games.
– Previous coding experience is preferred but not necessary.
Covered concepts: Basic Syntax, Arguments, Variables, Strings, If Statements, Arithmetic, While Loops, Arrays, Functions, Parameters, Object Literals, For Loops, Boolean Logic, …etc