After School Instructor
The After-School Instructor will report to the Director of Training and Development / Office Manager.
Code4Bots is recruiting for after-school instructors for the San Antonio area. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals able to work Monday thru Friday from 2:00pm – 5:00pm as independent contractors. The part-time instructor will facilitate after-school robotics and coding courses to students ages 8-12.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
The RobotCoder Instructor will be responsible for:
- Prepares/packs equipment needed for each assigned class.
- Pick up/drop off educational material to/from Code4Bots
- Facilitates robotics and coding classes to students following the provided curriculum.
- Ensures the safety of the students during the course, and dismissal until all students are picked up.
- Engages students in learning, and motivates them to work in teams.
- Maintains open communication with parents.
- High School Diploma / GED (Technical Career preferred).
- Pass a background check/fingerprinting as required by school districts.
- Prior experience working with children is preferred.
- Knowledge in programming languages, robotics, and animation is helpful but not required.
- Able lift or transport up to 40 lbs. containers to/from schools.
- Texas DL and good driving record are required.
|Job Role||Instructor / Teacher|
|Job Level||Entry Level|
|Job Industry||Robotics, Coding|