The Instructor will report to the Director of Training and Development/Office Manager.
Code4Bots Learning Center is looking for enthusiastic, flexible, and highly motivated individuals who love working with kids. Code4Bots offers a special curriculum for students interested in Robotics and Coding programs. As a part-time instructor, you will be responsible for organizing and managing a small group of up to 12 students. You will deliver a dynamic and fun program utilizing the Code4Bots curriculum and educational materials such as Workbooks, Laptops, Robotics kits and Programming environment.
- Robotics – In our Robotics program, kids learn how to build and program a variety of robots using Jimu ® and LEGO® using award-winning software. Each session encourages creativity and imagination as kids brainstorm, build and experiment with amazing robots.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Part-time Instructor will be responsible for:
- Strong desire to teach STEM based program
- Previous experience in programming and robotics desired (not required)
- Ability to manage a small group setting up to 12 students.
- Availability up to 25 hours/week
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment following the provided curriculum.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures while ensuring the safety of the students during the class.
- Engages students in learning, and motivates them to work in teams.
- Maintains open communication with parents.
- Adequately prepares for each program by reading curriculum, watching training videos and/or participating in face-to-face training sessions
- High School Diploma / GED (Technical Career preferred).
- Pass a background check/fingerprinting.
- Prior experience working with children is preferred.
- Knowledge in programming languages, robotics, and animation is helpful but not required.
- Able lift or transport up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis
|Job Role||Instructor / Teacher|
|Job Level||Entry Level|
|Job Industry||Robotics, Coding|