Score the ultimate robotics kit today with the Competitive Series: ChampBot Kit. This kit invites kids to take their STEM skills to the court by programming robots like ChampBot, BasketBot and ScoreBot to shoot and score points – with precision. With 3 servo motors, 2 DC motors and an IR sensor, this kit is designed to bring fans to the STEM field with competitive fun and learning. It’s time to build, code and compete like a pro!
- Compete like a pro by taking on the challenge of building each one of the three different robots – ChampBot, BasketBot or ScoreBot.
- Test your Blockly skills by shooting baskets into the buildable, basketball hoop or knocking down one of the included target cards.
- Entertains kids for hours while they hone their STEM skills.
- 522 snap-together interlocking parts and connectors, 3 smooth motion robotic servo motors for real hands-on STEM learning
- Create custom actions with the PRP (Pose, Record, Play) function
- No tools required – our 3D, 360° animated building instructions make assembling robots easy
- Awards include Tillywig 2018 Brain Child Award, CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree, Time to Play Magazine 2016 Holiday Most Wanted List, and IFA Awards 2015 Best of Show
- Recommended for ages 8+
In The Box
- 522 snap-together parts
- 1 main control box
- 2 DC Motors
- 3 smooth motion robotic servo motors
- 1 IR Sensor
- 1 Power Switch
- 3 Sports Balls + 1 Basketball Hoop
- 1 Decoration Sticker Sheet
- Compatible iOS or Android device required.